Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Special Bulletin

The past month or so has been quite hectic for The Galeana Outfit! Within that time frame I have sold and nearly completed two wholesale orders. My very first! I've been working like crazy to complete orders, create new pieces, stock two consignment shops and prepare for a really big art festival in my hometown. Needless to say, I'm quite excited. 

I'm currently working on some new earring designs. I feel like I haven't given much attention to ear adornment since I opened my shop. Perhaps it's because I haven't gotten any request or interest in that arena thus far. Nevertheless, when my first earring designs are completed, I'll post them and discuss their concept and design strategy.

1 comment:

Quebecca said...

I can't wait to see them! I hope you are safe and recovering from Gustav. You have been in my prayers.

PS I wear my pink topaz ring every single day :)