Monday, March 3, 2008

Maintenance

Well it's been a little while since I've gotten the opportunity to post so I wanted to give a heads up on what I've been doing lately. I've been coming up with new designs so that I will have a fully stocked store, and I've been talking to a whole lot of jewelers to get an idea of what kind of experiences they've had while trying to run a business. I must say that the results have been stimulating. In the next couple weeks I'm going to embark on an advertising campaign to increase awareness of my work.

While I was in undergrad, I spent some time as a graphics designer. I intend to call upon those skills to create new business cards, postcards and flyers. Then I'm gonna hit the streets and start posting them up wherever I see a spot open on a bulletin board. I think that the more I put myself out there, the more interest I can generate about what it is I do. I'll definitely keep my progress posted by measuring the amount of emails, views, convos and hearts I receive throughout this campaign.

No comments: