Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy Bee

Almost as soon as I woke up this morning, I set myself out to make a new line of stackable rings. I had a set already made, but I felt like I wanted to take a traditional concept and change it slightly. In this version there are only two rings that can comfortably be combined. I did this because I wanted to emphasize the strength of the simple. Here is an example:
Together, these two colors make a dramatic and bold statement despite the simplicity of the design. They fit so nicely and the bands are free to swivel without the stones running into one another. A very nice and comfortable combination, indeed.

1 comment:

Nora said...

oooo, wow! Very pretty! Thanks for visitng my blog and leaving a nice comment! Now I've discover a new Etsy talent! Your shop is wonderful! See you around! :D